On the Welfare Significance of National Product for Economic Growth and Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geir Asheim & Wolfgang Buchholz & Cees Withagen, 2003.
"The Hartwick Rule: Myths and Facts,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(2), pages 129-150, June.
- Asheim,G.B. & Buchholz,W., 2000. "The Hartwick rule : myths and facts," Memorandum 11/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Asheim, G.B. & Buchholz, W. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 2002. "The Hartwick Rule : Myths and Facts," Discussion Paper 2002-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geir B. Asheim & Wolfgang Buchholz, 2000. "The Hartwick Rule: Myths and Facts," CESifo Working Paper Series 299, CESifo Group Munich.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2017.
"Is GDP a Relevant Social Welfare Indicator? A Savers–Spenders Theory Approach,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 333-351, September.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Is GDP a Relevant Social Welfare Indicator? A Savers-Spenders Theory Approach," TSE Working Papers 16-651, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mitra, Tapan, 2002.
"Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 356-376, December.
- Mitra, Tapan, 2000. "Intertemporal Equity and Efficient Allocation of Resources," Working Papers 00-12, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecrev:v:50:y:1999:i:4:p:422-442. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.