The European Union at Work? The European Employment Strategy from Crisis to Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal, 2013. "Trends and convergence of Europe’s minimum income schemes," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/11, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:5:p:1144-1161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2016.
"Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 62-77.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2014. "Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Bertola, 2014. "Labor Policies and Capital Mobility in Theory and in EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 4919, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2013. "Wielding Soft Power in a World of Neglect: The Europeanization of Greek and Portuguese Public Employment Services," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(6), pages 1178-1195, November.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:2:p:240-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jörg Paetzold & Olaf Van Vliet, 2014. "EU Co-Ordination and the Convergence of Domestic Unemployment Protection Schemes," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(5), pages 1070-1089, September.
- Kyriakos Moumoutzis & Sotirios Zartaloudis, 2016. "Europeanization Mechanisms and Process Tracing: A Template for Empirical Research," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 337-352, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:335-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.