Dual Networks in European Regional Development Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries: opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1989. "Do African countries pay more for imports ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 265, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Lessons from European Union policies for regional development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4977, The World Bank.
- Conzelmann, Thomas, 1998. "Europeanisation of Regional Development Policies? Linking the Multi-Level Governance Approach with Theories of Policy Learning and Policy Change," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 2, June.
- Tanja Boerzel, 2011. "Move Closer! New Modes of Governance and Accession to the European Union," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 2, pages 1-22, June.
- Tanja A. BÃ¶rzel, 2011. "Move Closer! New Modes of Governance and Accession to the European Union," Working Papers of the Vienna Institute for European integration research (EIF) 1, Institute for European integration research (EIF).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:35:y:1997:i:3:p:347-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.