The Alliance Strategies of European Firms in the Information Technology Industry and the Role of ESPRIT
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Starbatty, Joachim & Vetterlein, Uwe, 1994. "Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik der Europäischen Union," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 39, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007.
"Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry,"
Economics & Management Discussion Papers
em-dp2007-43, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," MERIT Working Papers 008, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Centre for International Business Strategy Working Papers cibs-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Duysters, Geert, 2004.
"Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances,"
Journal of International Management,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 199-218.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2003. "Globalisation and trends in international R&D alliances," Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Narula, Rajneesh & Santangelo, Grazia D., 2009. "Location, collocation and R&D alliances in the European ICT industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 393-403, March.
- Hulsink, W., 1994. "The single European telecoms market : From state monopolies & national champions to an oligopoly of Euro-nationals and global alliances?," WORC Paper 94.04.030/3, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Peters, Lois & Groenewegen, Peter & Fiebelkorn, Nico, 1998. "A comparison of networks between industry and public sector research in materials technology and biotechnology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 255-271, July.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2000. "Corporate strategic technological partnerships in the European information and communications technology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1015-1031, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:26:y:1987:i:2:p:231-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.