An Empirical Re-Examination of the Cross-Section of Expected Returns: UK Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ho, Ron Yiu-wah & Strange, Roger & Piesse, Jenifer, 2006. "On the conditional pricing effects of beta, size, and book-to-market equity in the Hong Kong market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 199-214, July.
- Chandra Shekhar Bhatnagar & Riad Ramlogan, 2012. "The capital asset pricing model versus the three factor model: A United Kingdom Perspective," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 2(1), pages 51-65, February.
- Nikolaos G. Theriou & Vassilios P. Aggelidis & Dimitrios I. Maditinos & Željko Ševic, 2010. "Testing the relation between beta and returns in the Athens stock exchange," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 1043-1056, October.
- David Morelli, 2012. "Security returns, beta, size, and book-to-market equity: evidence from the Shanghai A-share market," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 47-60, January.
- Miroslav Matteev, 2004. "CAPM Anomalies and the Efficiency of Stock Markets in Transition: Evidence from Bulgaria," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58.
- Morelli, David, 2007. "Beta, size, book-to-market equity and returns: A study based on UK data," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-272, July.
- John Cotter & Niall McGeever, 2018. "Are equity market anomalies disappearing? Evidence from the U.K," Working Papers 201804, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Tienyu Hwang & Simon Gao & Heather Owen, 2012. "A two-pass model study of the CAPM: evidence from the UK stock market," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Mohanty, Roshni & P, Srinivasan, 2014. "The Time-Varying Risk and Return Trade Off in Indian Stock Markets," MPRA Paper 55660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinh, Minh Thi Hong, 2017. "The returns, risk and liquidity relationship in high frequency trading: Evidence from the Oslo stock market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 30-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jbfnac:v:23:y:1996:i:9-10:p:1435-1452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0306-686X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.