The Potential Impact Of Environmental Cross-Compliance On Arable Farming
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra S. Batie & Alyson G. Sappington, 1986. "Cross-Compliance as a Soil Conservation Strategy: A Case Study," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 880-885.
- David E. Ervin & William D. Heffernan & Gary P. Green, 1984. "Cross-Compliance for Erosion Control: Anticipating Efficiency and Distributive Impacts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 273-278.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nitsch, Heike & Osterburg, Bernhard, 2008. "Criteria for an efficient enforcement of standards in relation to cross compliance," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44152, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Paul Webster, 1999. "The Challenge of Sustainability at the Farm Level: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 371-387.
- Osterburg, Bernhard & Nitsch, Heike & Kristensen, Lone, 2005. "Environmental Standards and Their Linkage to Support Instruments of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24521, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gomez-Limon, Jose Antonio & Arriaza BalmÃ³n, Manuel, 2000. "Socio-Economic and Environmental Impact of AGENDA 2000 and Alternative Policy Choices for Market Liberalization on an Irrigated Area in Northwestern Spain," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(2), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:46:y:1995:i:1:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.