Understanding The Design Of Convertible Debt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, Andre & Spaeter, Sandrine, 2005. "Improving the prevention of environmental risks with convertible bonds," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 637-657, November.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02e74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Realdon, "undated". "Convertible Subordinated Debt Valuation and "Conversion in Distress"," Discussion Papers 03/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Korkeamaki, Timo P., 2005. "Effects of law on corporate financing practices--international evidence from convertible bond issues," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 809-831, October.
- Wever, Jolle O. & Smid, Peter P.M. & Koning, Ruud H., 2002. "Pricing of convertible bonds with hard call features," Research Report 02E74, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Florence Andre-Le Pogamp & Khalid El Badraoui, 2013. "Security Design of Callable Convertible Bonds and Issuers' External Financing Costs," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 56(1), pages 61-81.
- Alberto Fuertes & José María Serena, 2016. "How firms borrow in international bond markets: securities regulation and market segmentation," Working Papers 1603, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:7:y:2010:i:3:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jacrfn:v:11:y:1998:i:1:p:45-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1078-1196 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.