Stock Market Wealth Effects and the New Economy: A Cross-Country Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha Armada, Manuel J. & Sousa, Ricardo M. & Wohar, Mark E., 2015. "Consumption growth, preference for smoothing, changes in expectations and risk premium," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 80-97.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "Consumption asymmetry and the stock market: New evidence through a threshold adjustment model," Working papers 2005-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Salotti, Simone, 2009. "Wealth effect in the US: evidence from brand new micro-data," MPRA Paper 17732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Salotti, 2012.
"Wealth Effects in the US: Evidence from the Combination of Two Surveys,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 67-98.
- Salotti, Simone, 2010. "Wealth effect in the US: evidence from the combination of two surveys," MPRA Paper 27352, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Hali Edison, 2003. "Is Wealth Increasingly Driving Consuption?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 101, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 2003. "Consumption and Stock Prices: Can We Distinguish Signalling from Wealth Effects?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 03-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Salotti, Simone, 2010.
"An appraisal of the wealth effect in the US: evidence from pseudo-panel data,"
27351, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2010.
- Simone Salotti, 2010. "An appraisal of the wealth effect in the US: evidence from pseudo-panel data," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2010-06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bruno Eugène & Philippe Jeanfils & Benoît Robert, 2003. "La consommation privée en Belgique," Working Paper Document 39, National Bank of Belgium.
- Nicholas Apergis & Stephen M. Miller, 2004. "Consumption Asymmetry and the Stock Market: Further Evidence," Working papers 2004-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Salotti, Simone, 2008. "Global imbalances and household savings: the role of wealth," MPRA Paper 17729, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:intfin:v:5:y:2002:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1367-0271 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.