The Transnational Capitalist Class and Contemporary Architecture in Globalizing Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne Haila, 2008. "From Annankatu to Antinkatu: Contracts, Development Rights and Partnerships in Kamppi, Helsinki," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 804-814, December.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:126-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Paul Knox, 2011. "Starchitects, Starchitecture and the Symbolic Capital of World Cities," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Globalization and World Cities, chapter 24 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nathalie Boucher & Mariana Cavalcanti & Stefan Kipfer & Edgar Pieterse & Vyjayanthi Rao & Nasra Smith, 2008. "Writing the Lines of Connection: Unveiling the Strange Language of Urbanization," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 989-1027, December.
- Albert S. Fu & Martin J. Murray, 2014. "Glorified Fantasies and Masterpieces of Deception on Importing Las Vegas into the ‘New South Africa’," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(3), pages 843-863, May.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2010. "Stadium Architecture and Urban Development from the Perspective of Urban Economics," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 629-646, September.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt, 2010. "Architektur, Ökonomie - Architekturökonomie," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 340-355, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:29:y:2005:i:3:p:485-500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.