The quality effect of intra‐firm bargaining with endogenous worker flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tristan-Pierre Maury & Fabien Tripier, 2011. "The quality effect of intrafirm bargaining with endogenous worker flows," Working Papers hal-00566168, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Hawkins, 2015.
"Bargaining with Commitment Between Workers and Large Firms,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(2), pages 350-364, April.
- William B. Hawkins, 2011. "Bargaining with Commitment between Workers and Large Firms," 2011 Meeting Papers 308, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- William Hawkins, 2014. "Online Appendix to "Bargaining with Commitment Between Workers and Large Firms"," Online Appendices 12-114, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:15:y:2019:i:2:p:183-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.