A Reconsideration of Tax Shield Valuation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fieten, Paul & Kruschwitz, Lutz & Laitenberger, Jorg & Loffler, Andreas & Tham, Joseph & Velez-Pareja, Ignacio & Wonder, Nicholas, 2005. "Comment on "The value of tax shields is NOT equal to the present value of tax shields"," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 184-187, February.
- Nicholas X. Wonder & Paul Fieten & Lutz Kruschwitz & y otros (ver lista abajo), 2003. "Comment on 'The Value of Tax Shields is NOT Equal to the Present Value of Tax Shields', Including an Arbitrage Opportunity," Proyecciones Financieras y Valoración 002163, Master Consultores.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2006.
"The value of tax shields IS equal to the present value of tax shields,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 215-225, July.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Nyborg, Kjell G., 2005. "The value of tax shields IS equal to the present value of tax shields," Discussion Papers 2005/14, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Cooper, Ian & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2005. "The Value of Tax Shields IS Equal to the Present Value of Tax Shields," CEPR Discussion Papers 5182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schauten Marc B. J., 2013. "Three discount methods for valuing projects and the required return on equity," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 58(1), pages 63-85, enero-mar.
- Sarmiento-Sabogal, Julio & Sadeghi, Mehdi, 2014. "Unlevered betas and the cost of equity capital: An empirical approach," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 90-105.
- Laurence Booth, 2007. "Capital Cash Flows, APV and Valuation," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 13(1), pages 29-48, January.
- M. Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2012.
"Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(4), pages 693-716, December.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2011. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2009.
"Splitting up value: A critical review of residual income theories,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Carlo Alberto, Magni, 2008. "Splitting Up Value: A Critical Review of Residual Income Theories," MPRA Paper 10506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krause, Marko & Lahmann, Alexander, 2017. "Valuation effects of taxes on debt cancellation," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 346-354.
- Stefan Dierkes & Ulrich Schäfer, 2017. "Corporate taxes, capital structure, and valuation: Combining Modigliani/Miller and Miles/Ezzell," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 363-383, February.
- Assaf Eisdorfer & Thomas J. O'Brien, 2012. "The firm-specific nature of debt tax shields and optimal corporate investment decisions," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 560-570, May.
- Mario Massari & Francesco Roncaglio & Laura Zanetti, 2008. "On the Equivalence between the APV and the wacc Approach in a Growing Leveraged Firm," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(1), pages 152-162, January.
- Sven Arnold & Alexander Lahmann & Bernhard Schwetzler, 2018. "Discontinuous financing based on market values and the value of tax shields," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 11(1), pages 149-171, February.
- Lucie Rudolfová, 2018.
"The dependence of the costs of borrowed interest-bearing capital on the chosen financial variables
[Závislost nákladů úročeného cizího kapitálu na vybraných finančních ukazatelích]," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2018(4), pages 51-69.
- Dirk Beyer, 2018. "A matrix approach to valuation and performance measurement based on accounting information considering different financing policies," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 37-61, March.
- Lucia MICHALKOVA & Tomas KLIESTIK, 2019. "The Role Of Risk In The Valuation Of Tax Shield," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(1), pages 218-233, November.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2010.
"Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 505-519, March.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 6783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007. "Residual income and value creation: An investigation into the lost-capital paradigm," MPRA Paper 7335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yixin Chen & Junrui Zhang, 2019. "The Interdependence of Debt and Innovation Sustainability: Evidence from the Onset of Credit Default Swaps," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-24, May.
- Peter MolnÃ¡r & Kjell G. Nyborg, 2013. "Taxâ€ adjusted Discount Rates: a General Formula under Constant Leverage Ratios," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 19(3), pages 419-428, June.
- Daniel Kreutzmann & Soenke Sievers & Christian Mueller, 2013. "Investment distortions and the value of the government's tax claim," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(11), pages 977-989, June.
- Keef, Stephen P & Khaled, Mohammed S & Roush, Melvin L, 2011. "Miller's (2009) WACC model: An extension," Working Paper Series 1995, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marko Volker Krause, 2019. "De and re-levering betas with risky debt," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 12(2), pages 703-720, December.
- Zurita, Salvador & Castillo, Augusto & Niño, Jorge, 2019. "Inflation, tax integration and company valuation: The Latin American case," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 370-380.
- Peter Reichling & Anastasiia Zbandut, 2017. "Costs of capital under credit risk," FEMM Working Papers 170003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Marko Volker Krause & Alexander Lahmann, 2016. "Reconsidering the appropriate discount rate for tax shield valuation," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 86(5), pages 477-512, July.
- Mike Dempsey, 2013. "Consistent Cash Flow Valuation with Taxâ€ Deductible Debt: a Clarification," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 19(4), pages 830-836, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:11:y:2005:i:4:p:453-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.