Stress test for reforms: Transition and East Asian 'contagion'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Julie Litchfield, 1998.
"Education or Inflation? The Roles of Structural Factors and Macroeconomic Instability in Explaining Brazilian Inequality in the 1980s,"
STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers
41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Litchfield, Julie A., 1998. "Education or inflation? The roles of structural factors and macroeconomic instability in explaining Brazilian inequality in the 1980s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6586, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bénabou, Roland, 1996. "Unequal Societies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, March.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297, March.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiatenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1999.
"Channels of redistribution: Inequality and poverty in the Russian transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 411-447, July.
- Simon Commander & Andrei Tolstopiantenko & Ruslan Yemtsov, 1997. "Channels of Redistribution: Inequality and Poverty in the Russian Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 42, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Thesia I. Garner & Katherine Terrell, 1997. "Changes in Distribution and Welfare in Transition Economies: Market vs. Policy in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 77, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cevik, Emrah I. & Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2016. "Financial stress and economic activity in some emerging Asian economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 127-139.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Lucey, Brian, 2006. "Contagion and interdependence: measuring CEE banking sector co-movements," Research Discussion Papers 15/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Lucey, Brian, 2007. "Contagion and interdependence: Measuring CEE banking sector co-movements," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 71-96, March.
- Joanna Siwinska-Gorzelak, 2000. "Currency Crises and Fiscal Imbalances. The Transition Countries Perspective," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0219, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Csaba, László, 2000.
"A kis országok világgazdasági alkalmazkodása
[The adaptation of small countries to the world economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 662-679.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:7:y:1999:i:2:p:535-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .