Beyond Emu: The Problem Of Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mr. Peter Isard & Mr. Paul R Masson & Mr. Morris Goldstein & Mr. Mark P. Taylor, 1992. "Policy Issues in the Evolving International Monetary System," IMF Occasional Papers 1992/009, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alban Mathieu, 2021. "Frankel and Roseâ€™s Introduction to the Endogeneity of Optimality: A Model Limited to the European Monetary Experience," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 2, pages 299-314, July.
- Østrup, Finn, 2005. "Fiscal Policy and Welfare under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2005-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- George S. Tavlas, 2003. "The Economics of Exchange‐Rate Regimes: A Review Essay," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(8), pages 1215-1246, August.
- George Tavlas, 1994. "The theory of monetary integration," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 211-230, March.
- Mussa, Michael, 1995. "The evolving international monetary system and prospects for monetary reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 493-512, October.
- Maria Silva & Joaquim Andrade & Thomas Torrance, 2000. "Fundamentals versus external shocks: Brazil's growing exposure to currency crises," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 192-209, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:5:y:1993:i:2:p:187-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.