A Political-Economic Account of Global Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuenzel, David J., 2017. "WTO dispute determinants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 157-179.
- Matthew T. Cole & James Lake & Ben Zissimos, 2017. "Contesting an International Trade Agreement," Working Papers 1703, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Lake, James & Roy, Santanu, 2017.
"Are global trade negotiations behind a fragmented world of “gated globalization”?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 117-136.
- James Lake & Santanu Roy, 2015. "Are global trade negotiations behind a fragmented world of "gated globalization"?," Departmental Working Papers 1508, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Crivelli, Pramila, 2016. "Regionalism and falling external protection in high and low tariff members," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 70-84.
- Sajal Lahiri & Peri Silva, 2016.
"Potential Pareto-Improving Move Toward Most Favored Nation Tariffs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1086-1104, April.
- Lahiri Sajal & Peri Silva, 2013. "Potential Pareto-improving Move towards Most Favored Nation Tariffs," Development Working Papers 348, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 24 Apr 2013.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2016. "Optimization of government trade behavior and its implication for small developing economy (the case of Ukraine)," MPRA Paper 71983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:27:y:2015:i:2:p:204-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.