Collateral Constraints And The Current Account: Theory And Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shibata, Akihisa & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki, 2019.
"Current account dynamics under information rigidity and imperfect capital mobility,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 153-176.
- Akihisa SHIBATA & Mototsugu SHINTANI & Takayuki TSURUGA, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," ESRI Discussion paper series 344, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shibata, Akihisa & Shintani, Mototsugu & Tsuruga, Takayuki, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," Globalization Institute Working Papers 335, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Akihisa Shibata & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," ISER Discussion Paper 1036, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Akihisa Shibata & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2018. "Current account dynamics under information rigidity and imperfect capital mobility," CAMA Working Papers 2018-56, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jae wook Jung & Kyunghun Kim, 2018. "Financial Market Integration and Income Inequality," Working Papers id:12916, eSocialSciences.
- Kivanç Halil Ariç & Siok Kun Sek & Miguel Rocha de Sousa, 2018. "Current Account Balance in Emerging Asia," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2018_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:54:y:2016:i:1:p:633-651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.