How do Board-CEO Relationships Influence the Performance of New Product Introduction? Moving from Single to Interdependent Explanations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herve Stolowy, 2005.
"Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!),"
European Accounting Review,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 405-415.
- Stolowy, Hervé, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," Les Cahiers de Recherche 815, HEC Paris.
- Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron Affair could happen in France (!)," Working Papers hal-00584706, HAL.
- Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Nothing like the Enron affair could happen in France (!)," Post-Print halshs-00004738, HAL.
- Barca, Fabrizio & Becht, Marco (ed.), 2001. "The Control of Corporate Europe," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247424, June.
- Dennis Mueller, 2006. "Corporate Governance and Economic Performance," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 623-643.
- Bruno Amable, 2005. "Les cinq capitalismes. Diversité des systèmes économiques et sociaux dans la mondialisation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310487, HAL.
- Gérard Charreaux, 2004. "Corporate Governance Theories: From Micro Theories to National Systems Theories," Working Papers CREGO 1041202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Marco Becht & Fabrizio Barca, 2001. "The control of corporate Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13302, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dore, Ronald, 2000. "Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199240616, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gholamhossein Mahdavi & Abbas Ali Daryaei, 2016. "Auditing marketing and corporate governance," International Journal of Business Forecasting and Marketing Intelligence, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 190-214.
- Wajdi Ben Rejeb, 2015. "Impact des rôles et des caractéristiques du conseil d'administration sur le degré d'internationalisation des sociétés tunisiennes cotées," Post-Print hal-01226576, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:77-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.