Does Trade Adjustment Assistance Make A Difference?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kara M. Reynolds & John S. Palatucci, 2008. "Does Trade Adjustment Assistance Make a Difference?," Working Papers 2008-12, American University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lainez, Christopher & Matschke, Xenia & Yotov, Yoto, 2016.
"Policy and Politics: Trade Adjustment Assistance in the Crossfire,"
School of Economics Working Paper Series
2016-5, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Christopher Laincz & Xenia Matschke & Yoto V. Yotov, 2016. "Policy and Politics: Trade Adjustment Assistance in the Crossfire," CESifo Working Paper Series 5697, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11294-017-9647-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Jooyoun & Reynolds, C.L. & Rohlin, Shawn M., 2014. "The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 94-109.
More about this item
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:30:y:2012:i:1:p:43-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.