New Evidence on the Impact of Index Funds in U.S. Grain Futures Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne, Xiaoli L., 2015.
"Financialization of Agricultural Commodity Markets: Do Financial Data Help to Forecast Agricultural Prices?,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
205124, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Etienne, Xiaoli, 2015. "Financialization of Agricultural Commodity Markets: Do Financial Data Help to Forecast Agricultural Prices," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karol Szafranek, 2015.
"Financialisation of the commodity markets. Conclusions from the VARX DCC GARCH,"
NBP Working Papers
213, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Karol Szafranek, 2015. "Financialisation of the commodity markets. Conclusions from the VARX DCC GARCH," EcoMod2015 8554, EcoMod.
- Dwight R. Sanders and Scott H. Irwin, 2013. "Measuring Index Investment in Commodity Futures Markets," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Miffre, Joëlle & Brooks, Chris, 2013. "Do long-short speculators destabilize commodity futures markets?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 230-240.
- Auer, Benjamin R., 2015. "Does the choice of performance measure influence the evaluation of commodity investments?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-150.
- Ye, Shiyu & Karali, Berna, 2016.
"The informational content of inventory announcements: Intraday evidence from crude oil futures market,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 349-364.
- Ye, Shiyu & Karali, Berna, 2015. "The Informational Content of Inventory Announcements: Intraday Evidence from Crude Oil Futures Market," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:zbw:espost:157787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Behmiri, Niaz Bashiri & Manera, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella, 2016.
"Understanding Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Commodities Futures Markets,"
ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy
232223, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Niaz Bashiri Behmiri & Matteo Manera & Marcella Nicolini, 2016. "Understanding Dynamic Conditional Correlations between Commodities Futures Markets," Working Papers 2016.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adämmer, Philipp & Bohl, Martin T., 2015. "Speculative bubbles in agricultural prices," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 67-76.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:135-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Areal, Francisco JosÃ© & Balcombe, Kevin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2016.
"Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1).
- Areal, Francisco J & Balcombe, Kelvin & Rapsomanikis, George, 2013. "Testing for bubbles in agriculture commodity markets," MPRA Paper 48015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Yetkiner, Hakan, 2014. "Are there really bubbles in oil prices?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 416(C), pages 631-638.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157992 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Ivo Kovacevic & Eduardo S. Schwartz, 2013. "Commodity and Asset Pricing Models: An Integration," NBER Working Papers 19167, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Prehn, Sören & Pies, Ingo & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Schadet oder nützt die Finanzspekulation mit Agrarrohstoffen? Ein Literaturüberblick zum aktuellen Stand der empirischen Forschung," Discussion Papers 2012-26, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Haase, Marco & Seiler Zimmermann, Yvonne & Zimmermann, Heinz, 2016. "The impact of speculation on commodity futures markets – A review of the findings of 100 empirical studies," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 1-15.
- Pies, Ingo, 2014. "Wirtschaftsethik der Welternährung," Discussion Papers 2014-13, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2014. "Volatility transmission in agricultural futures markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 541-546.
- Grosche, Stephanie, 2012. "Limitations of Granger Causality Analysis to assess the price effects from the financialization of agricultural commodity markets under bounded rationality," Discussion Papers 121868, University of Bonn, Institute for Food and Resource Economics.
- Irwin, Scott H. & Sanders, Dwight R., 2012. "Testing the Masters Hypothesis in commodity futures markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 256-269.
- Georg Lehecka, 2015. "Do hedging and speculative pressures drive commodity prices, or the other way round?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 575-603, September.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Prehn, Sören & Pies, Ingo & Glauben, Thomas, 2012. "Is financial speculation with agricultural commodities harmful or helpful? A literature review of current empirical research," Discussion Papers 2012-27, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
- Will, Matthias Georg & Pies, Ingo, 2014. "Insiderhandel und die Regulierung der Kapitalmärkte: Ein Beitrag zur MiFID-Debatte," Discussion Papers 2014-7, Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg, Chair of Economic Ethics.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- New Evidence on the Impact of Index Funds in U.S. Grain Futures Markets (CJAE 2011) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:59:y:2011:i:4:p:519-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.