A Hedonic Price Analysis of Farmland Option Premiums Under Urban Influences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turvey, Calum G., 1999. "Real Options And Agricultural Land Values," Proceedings: 1999 Regional Committee NC-221, 1999, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 132334, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yemshanov, Denys & McCarney, Geoffrey R. & Hauer, Grant & Luckert, M.K. (Marty) & Unterschultz, Jim & McKenney, Daniel W., 2015. "A real options-net present value approach to assessing land use change: A case study of afforestation in Canada," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 327-336.
- James R. Wasson & Donald M. McLeod & Christopher T. Bastian & Benjamin S. Rashford, 2013. "The Effects of Environmental Amenities on Agricultural Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 466-478.
- Pam Guiling & B. Wade Brorsen & Damona Doye, 2009. "Effect of Urban Proximity on Agricultural Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 252-264.
- Jean CavailhÃ©s & Isabelle Thomas, 2011. "The influence of urban sprawl on farmland prices in Belgium (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1628, European Regional Science Association.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Cornelis Gardebroek & Jan Luijt, 2008. "Market Power in a GIS-Based Hedonic Price Model of Local Farmland Markets," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(4), pages 573-592.
- Forster, D. Lynn, 2006. "An Overview of U.S. Farm Real Estate Markets," Working Papers 28319, Ohio State University, Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:54:y:2006:i:3:p:327-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.