Where Are Saskatchewan Farmland Prices Headed?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Ellinger, Paul N., 2002. "A Comparative Study of the Financial Performance of Grain and Oilseed Farms in Ontario and Illinois," Proceedings: 2002 Regional Committee NC-221, October 7-8, 2002, Denver, Colorado 132376, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011.
"The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments,"
119103, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2011. "The Valuation of Agricultural Land and the Influence of Government Payments," Factor Markets Working Papers 112, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Jean Cavailhès & Alban Richard & Nathalie Taverdet, 1996. "Des rentes classiques aux options de rentes. Une analyse de l'évolution du prix des terres en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(4), pages 963-981.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "What Do We Know about the Influence of Agricultural Support on Agricultural Land Prices?," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 62(2).
- Veeman, Michele M. & Veeman, Terrence S. & Dong, X.Y. & Sivasangaram, M., 1989. "Macro-Economic Influences on Alberta Agriculture," Project Report Series 232073, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Painter, Marvin J., 2004. "The Impact of Political and Economic Culture on Farmland Values in Western Canada," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Oltmer, Katrin & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2001. "Impacts Of Agricultural Policy Reform On Land Prices: A Quantitative Analysis Of The Literature," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20507, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gabruch, Mandy L. & Micheels, Eric T., 2017. "2016 WAEA Winning Student Submission: The Effect of Saskatchewan's Ownership Restrictions on Farmland Values," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:36:y:1988:i:1:p:37-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.