The Effects Of Recent Structural, Policy And External Shocks To The Australian Economy, 1996/97-2001/02
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kingston, Geoffrey & Piggott, John, 1993.
"A Ricardian Equivalence Theorem on the taxation of pension funds,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 399-403.
- Kingston, G. & Piggott, J., 1993. "A Ricardian Equivalence Theorem on the Taxation of Pension Funds," Papers 93-4, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Suzanne Doyle & Geoffrey Kingston & John Piggott, 1999. "Taxing Super," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 32(3), pages 207-218.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 1999. "The tax treatment of funded pensions," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20126, The World Bank.
- Atkinson, M E & Creedy, John & Knox, D M, 1996. "Alternative Retirement Income Strategies: A Cohort Analysis of Lifetime Redistribution," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(217), pages 97-106, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yogi Vidyattama & Maheshwar Rao & Itismita Mohanty & Robert Tanton, 2014. "Modelling the impact of declining Australian terms of trade on the spatial distribution of income," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 7(1), pages 100-126.
- Jakub Boratyński, 2012. "Historical simulations with a dynamic CGE model: results for an emerging economy," EcoMod2012 4438, EcoMod.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2010.
"Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 185-209, June.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2008. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," Discussion Papers 2008-26, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Marika Karanassou & Hector Sala, 2009. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," Working Papers 636, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector, 2009. "Labour Market Dynamics in Australia: What Drives Unemployment?," IZA Discussion Papers 3924, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:47:y:2008:i:1:p:15-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.