Workers' Compensation, Unemployment and Industrial Accidents: An Inter-temporal Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- H.F. Campbell & R.K. Lindner, 1982. "Effect of the Resource Rent Tax on Mineral Exploration," School of Economics Working Papers 1982-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1980. "The Effect of Capital Intensity on the Optimal Rate of Extraction of a Mineral Deposit," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 349-356, May.
- Hyde, Robert & Markusen, James R, 1982. "Exploration Versus Extraction Costs as Determinants of Optimal Mineral-Rights Leases," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 58(162), pages 224-234, September.
- Richard Dowell, 1978. "Resources Rent Taxation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 3(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1978. "Optimal Risk Sharing and the Leasing of Natural Resources, with Application to Oil and Gas Leasing on the OCS," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(3), pages 413-437.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:455310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rhys Davies & Melanie Jones & Huw Lloyd-Williams, 2016. "Age and Work-Related Health: Insights from the UK Labour Force Survey," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 54(1), pages 136-159, March.
- Walters, David., 2010. "The role of worker representation and consultation in managing health and safety in the construction industry," ILO Working Papers 994553103402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:28:y:1989:i:53:p:219-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.