Dynamics of Growth, Poverty and Inequality: A Panel Analysis of Regional Data from Thailand and the Philippines
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masako Oyama, 2014. "New evidence on income distribution and economic growth in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0917, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- Paweenawat, Sasiwimon Warunsiri & McNown, Robert, 2014. "The determinants of income inequality in Thailand: A synthetic cohort analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 10-21.
- Zaman, Khalid & Khilji, Bashir Ahmad, 2013. "The relationship between growth and poverty in forecasting framework: Pakistan's future in the year 2035," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 468-491.
- Hardeweg, Bernd & Wagener, Andreas & Waibel, Hermann, 2013. "A distributional approach to comparing vulnerability, applied to rural provinces in Thailand and Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 53-65.
- Valenzuela, Maria Rebecca & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhen, Zhu Zhen, 2017. "Income and Consumption Inequality in the Philippines: A Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Household Unit Records," ADBI Working Papers 662, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Masako Oyama, 2014. "How does income distribution affect economic growth? --Evidence from Japanese prefectural data--," ISER Discussion Paper 0910, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:asiaec:v:25:y:2011:i:1:p:3-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.