Local Services Of General Economic Interest In Europe. Water Services: What Are The Challenges?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amaral, Miguel & Saussier, Stéphane & Yvrande-Billon, Anne, 2009.
"Auction procedures and competition in public services: The case of urban public transport in France and London,"
Elsevier, pages 166-175.
- Miguel Amaral & Stéphane Saussier & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2009. "Auction Procedures and Competition in Public Services: The Case of Urban Public Transport in France and London," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00310911, HAL.
- Hensher, David A. & Stanley, John, 2010. "Contracting regimes for bus services: What have we learnt after 20 years?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 140-144.
- William Roy & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2007. "Ownership, Contractual Practices and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Urban Public Transport in France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00107375, HAL.
- Richard M. Bird & Enid Slack, 2004. "Fiscal Aspects of Metropolitan Governance," International Tax Program Papers 0401, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Pablo Martín URBANO & Aurora RUIZ RÙA & Juan Ignacio SÁNCHEZ GUTIÉRREZ & Georgina ANDREU LOSANTOS, 2010. "Spanish Local and Regional Public Transport," CIRIEC Working Papers 1002, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Augustin, Katrin & Walter, Matthias, 2010. "Operator changes through competitive tendering: Empirical evidence from German local bus transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 36-44.
- Buehler, Ralph & Pucher, John, 2011. "Making public transport financially sustainable," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 126-138.
- Nash, Chris & Wolanski, Michal, 2010. "Workshop report - Benchmarking the outcome of competitive tendering," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 6-10.
- William Roy & Anne Yvrande-Billon, 2007. "Ownership, Contractual Practices and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Urban Public Transport in France," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 41(2), pages 257-282, May.
- Beck, Arne, 2010. "Commercial public bus transport services in Germany: How a market in motion struggles with its regulatory framework," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 183-194.
- Giuseppe Bognetti & Gabriel Obermann, 2008. "Liberalization And Privatization Of Public Utilities: Origins Of The Debate, Current Issues And Challenges For The Future," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 79(3-4), pages 461-485, September.
- Lidia CERIANI & Raffaele DORONZO & Massimo FLORIO, 2009. "Privatization, unbundling, and liberalization of network industries:a discussion of the dominant policy paradigm in the EU," Departmental Working Papers 2009-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- John Hibbs, 2009. "Contracts And Partnerships," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, pages 77-80.
- van de Velde, D. M., 1999. "Organisational forms and entrepreneurship in public transport: classifying organisational forms," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 147-157.
- Longva, Frode & Osland, Oddgeir, 2010. "Regulating the regulator: The impact of professional procuring bodies on local public transport policy and its effectiveness," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, pages 118-123.
- Gabriel OBERMANN, 2007. "The Role Of The State As Guarantor Of Public Services: Transaction Cost Issues And Empirical Evidence," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(3), pages 475-500, September.
- Anna THOMASSON, 2010. "Corporate Governance in a Public Sector Context. A study of governance processes in jointly owned municipal companies," Departmental Working Papers 2010-37, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ola MATTISSON & Anna THOMASSON, 2007. "The Strategic Process And Its Impact On The Outcome Of A Tender," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(3), pages 439-454, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Angelo Mori, 2013. "Customer ownership of public utilities: new wine in old bottles," Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, pages 54-74.
- Meryem Duygun & Silvia Pazzi & Emili Tortosa-Ausina & Simona Zambelli, 2014. "Does local public ownership matter for the efficiency of water utilities? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2014/21, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:83:y:2012:i:4:p:561-583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.