Efficiency And Hybridization In Cooperative Banking: The French Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Audretsch & Max Keilbach, 2005. "Entrepreneurship capital and regional growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 457-469, September.
- Hans Westlund & Frane Adam, 2009. "Social Capital and Economic Performance: A Meta-analysis of 65 Studies," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 893-919, November.
- Westlund, Hans & Bolton, Roger, 2003. "Local Social Capital and Entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 77-113, September.
- Hans Westlund, 2011.
"Multidimensional entrepreneurship: theoretical considerations and Swedish empirics,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 199-218, August.
- Hans Westlund, 2011. "Multidimensional entrepreneurship: theoretical considerations and Swedish empirics," ERSA conference papers ersa10p261, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikko MAKINEN & Derek C. JONES, 2015. "Comparative Efficiency Between Cooperative, Savings And Commercial Banks In Europe Using The Frontier Approach," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 401-420, September.
- Simon Cornée, 2014.
"Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks,"
Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity,
European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 89-103, June.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Post-Print halshs-01114142, HAL.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Working Papers CEB 14-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201402, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Feiza El Hancha Sfar & Olfa Ben Ouda, 2016. "Contribution of Cooperative Banks to the Regional Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from France," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 508-514.
- Anaïs Périlleux & Marthe Nyssens, 2016. "Understanding Cooperative Finance as a New Common," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Franck Bailly & Karine Chapelle & Lionel Prouteau, 2017. "What are the determinants of the pay gap between conventional firms and cooperatives? Evidence from France," Working Papers hal-01455741, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:83:y:2012:i:2:p:215-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.