Volatility, agricultural risk, and household poverty: micro-evidence from randomized control trials
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Kilimani, 2015. "Vulnerability to Climatic Variability: An Assessment of Drought Prevalence on Water Resources Availability and Implications for the Ugandan Economy," Working Papers 201562, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ibanez, Marcela & Dietrich, Stephan, 2015. "Impact of Weather Insurance on Small Scale Farmers: A Natural Experiment," VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112887, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jisang Yu & Daniel A. Sumner, 2018.
"Effects of subsidized crop insurance on crop choices,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 533-545, July.
- Yu, Jisang, 2015. "Effects of Subsidized Crop Insurance on Crop Choices," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205777, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016.
"Counting the cost of drought induced productivity losses in an agro-based economy: The case of Uganda,"
616, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016. "Counting the Cost of Drought Induced Productivity Losses in an Agro-Based Economy: The Case of Uganda," Working Papers 201649, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Yonas Alem & Nzinga H. Broussard, 2018. "The impact of safety nets on technology adoption: a differenceâ€ inâ€ differences analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 49(1), pages 13-24, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:s1:p:79-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.