Malaria incidence and agricultural efficiency in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ousmane Badiane & Tsitsi Makombe, 2014. "The Theory and Practice of Agriculture, Growth, and Development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2014-061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2014. "The theory and practice of agriculture, growth, and development in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 061, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ioanna G. Gkiza & Stefanos A. Nastis, 2017. "Health and Women’s Role in Agricultural Production Efficiency," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(3), pages 428-440.
- Katia Alejandra Covarrubias, 2015. "The role of crop diversity in household production and food security in Uganda: A gender-differentiated analysis," FOODSECURE Working papers 32, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Bjorn Van Campenhout & Emmanuel Bizimungu, 2018. "Risk and returns of sustainable crop intensification: The case of smallholder rice and potato farmers in Uganda," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 36(S2), pages 605-633, September.
- Lazzaroni, Sara, 2013. "Weather variability and food consumption: Evidence from rural Uganda," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149774, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Séne, Ligane & Cissé, Momath, 2014. "Local government spending and multidimensional poverty in Senegal: insight from the fuzzy approach," MPRA Paper 58602, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Sep 2014.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:1:p:15-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.