Accounting for Intangible Assets: There is Also an Income Statement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baruch Lev & Suresh Radhakrishnan & Weining Zhang, 2009. "Organization Capital," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(3), pages 275-298.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:85-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ken Peasnell, 2006. "Institution-specific value," BIS Working Papers 210, Bank for International Settlements.
- Easton, Peter D. & Harris, Trevor S. & Ohlson, James A., 1992. "Aggregate accounting earnings can explain most of security returns : The case of long return intervals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 119-142, August.
- Stephen H. Penman, 2006. "Handling Valuation Models," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 18(2), pages 48-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. J. Johnstone, 2009. "Discussion of Penman," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(3), pages 372-378.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:148:p:686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen H. Penman, 2010. "Financial Forecasting, Risk and Valuation: Accounting for the Future," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(2), pages 211-228.
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- Robert Watson, 2010. "Small and medium size enterprises and the knowledge economy: Assessing the relevance of intangible asset valuation, reporting and management initiatives," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 131-143, May.
- Schiemann, Frank & Guenther, Thomas, 2013. "Earnings Predictability, Value Relevance, and Employee Expenses," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-172.
- DeFond, Mark L., 2010. "Earnings quality research: Advances, challenges and future research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 402-409, December.
- Luc Paugam & Pierre Astolfi & Olivier Ramond, 2015. "Accounting for business combinations: Do purchase price allocations matter?," Post-Print hal-01277376, HAL.
- Jisun Yu & Sung Kim, 2013. "Understanding liability of foreignness in an Asian business context: A study of the Korean asset management industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 1191-1217, December.
- Hamid Reza Vakilifard & Nassim Shahmoradi, 2014. "Investigating the Effects of Stable Profitability and Free Cash Flow on Stock Returns of Companies Listed in Tehran Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 21-27, July.
- Mustafa Ciftci & Masako Darrough, 2015. "What Explains the Valuation Difference between Intangible-intensive Profit and Loss Firms?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1-2), pages 138-166, January.
- Jeremy Bertomeu, 2016. "Diagnostics to Evaluate Cost of Capital Measures. Discussion of Christodoulou et al," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 52(1), pages 211-219, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:45:y:2009:i:3:p:358-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.