How much income is used for debt payments? A new database for debt service ratios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karen E. Dynan & Kathleen W. Johnson & Karen M. Pence, 2003. "Recent changes to a measure of U.S. household debt service," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 417-426.
- Christian Dembiermont & Mathias Drehmann & Siriporn Muksakunratana, 2013. "How much does the private sector really borrow - a new database for total credit to the private non-financial sector," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
- Mathias Drehmann & Mikael Juselius, 2012. "Do debt service costs affect macroeconomic and financial stability?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Kathleen W. Johnson & Geng Li, 2010. "The Debt-Payment-to-Income Ratio as an Indicator of Borrowing Constraints: Evidence from Two Household Surveys," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(7), pages 1373-1390, October.
- Alessi, Lucia & Antunes, Antonio & Babecky, Jan & Baltussen, Simon & Behn, Markus & Bonfim, Diana & Bush, Oliver & Detken, Carsten & Frost, Jon & Guimaraes, Rodrigo & Havranek, Tomas & Joy, Mark & Kau, 2015. "Comparing different early warning systems: Results from a horse race competition among members of the Macro-prudential Research Network," MPRA Paper 62194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Umar Faruqui, 2008. "Indebtedness and the Household Financial Health: An Examination of the Canadian Debt Service Ratio Distribution," Staff Working Papers 08-46, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikael Juselius & Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mathias Drehmann, 2017.
"Monetary Policy, the Financial Cycle, and Ultra-Low Interest Rates,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(3), pages 55-89, September.
- Mikael Juselius & Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mathias Drehmann, 2016. "Monetary policy, the financial cycle and ultra-low interest rates," BIS Working Papers 569, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mikael Juselius & Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat & Mathias Drehmann, 2017. "Monetary Policy, the Financial Cycle and Ultra-low Interest Rates," PIER Discussion Papers 55, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Juselius, Mikael & Borio, Claudio & Disyatat, Piti & Drehmann, Mathias, 2016. "Monetary policy, the financial cycle and ultralow interest rates," Research Discussion Papers 24/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Mathias Drehmann & Mikael Juselius & Anton Korinek, 2018.
"Going With the Flows: New Borrowing, Debt Service and the Transmission of Credit Booms,"
NBER Working Papers
24549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael & Korinek, Anton, 2018. "Going with the flows : New borrowing, debt service and the transmission of credit booms," Research Discussion Papers 10/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Soyoung Kim & Aaron Mehrotra, 2015. "Managing price and financial stability objectives - what can we learn from the Asia-Pacific region?," BIS Working Papers 533, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juselius, Mikael & Drehmann, Mathias, 2016. "Leverage dynamics and the burden of debt," Research Discussion Papers 3/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Correa, Ricardo & Garud, Keshav & Londono, Juan M. & Mislang, Nathan, 2017. "Sentiment in Central Banks' Financial Stability Reports," International Finance Discussion Papers 1203, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1712f is not listed on IDEAS
- Daisy J. Pacheco-Bernal & Santiago D. Segovia-Baquero & Ana M. Yaruro-Jaime, 2017. "Vulnerabilidades financieras de los hogares en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 1026, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1712e is not listed on IDEAS
- Drehmann, Mathias & Juselius, Mikael & Korinek, Anton, 2017.
"Accounting for debt service : The painful legacy of credit booms,"
Research Discussion Papers
12/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Mathias Drehmann & Mikael Juselius & Anton Korinek, 2017. "Accounting for debt service: the painful legacy of credit booms," BIS Working Papers 645, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1509h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.