Enhanced BIS statistics on credit risk transfer
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014.
"Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts,"
Sciences Po publications
2014-08, Sciences Po.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Portes, Richard, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 9898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2014. "Nonlinearities in Sovereign Risk Pricing: The Role of CDS Index Contracts," NBER Working Papers 19985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Laure Delatte, 2014. "Nonlinearities in sovereign risk pricing the role of cds index contracts," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stefan Avdjiev & Patrick McGuire & Philip Wooldridge, 2015. "Enhancements to the BIS international banking statistics," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:oup:revfin:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:363-385. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2017.
"Regime-Dependent Sovereign Risk Pricing During the Euro Crisis,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 363-385.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Julien Fouquau & Richard Portes, 2016. "Regime-dependent sovereign risk pricing during the euro crisis," ESRB Working Paper Series 09, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Bengtsson, E., 2013. "Fund Management and Systemic Risk - Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," CITYPERC Working Paper Series 2013-06, Department of International Politics, City University London.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Patrick McGuire & Philip Wooldridge, 2015. "Enhanced data to analyse international banking," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13143 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1112i. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.