Expansion of central clearing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude B. Erb & Campbell R. Harvey, 2005. "The Tactical and Strategic Value of Commodity Futures," NBER Working Papers 11222, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitzul, Yuriy, 2013.
"The Scarcity Value of Treasury Collateral: Repo Market Effects of Security-Specific Supply and Demand Factors,"
Working Paper Series
WP-2013-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- D'Amico, Stefania & Fan, Roger & Kitsul, Yuriy, 2014. "The scarcity value of Treasury collateral: Repo market effects of security-specific supply and demand factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anouk Levels & Jeannette Capel, 2012. "Is Collateral Becoming Scarce? Evidence for the euro area," DNB Occasional Studies 1001, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sidanius, Che & Wetherilt, Anne, 2012. "Financial Stability Paper No 14: Thoughts on determining central clearing eligibility of OTC derivatives," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 14, Bank of England.
- Lenz, Rainer, 2011. "Get rid of banks and build up a modern financial world," MPRA Paper 33501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1106h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.