Foreign Inflows and Macroeconomic Policy in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Sen, 2007.
"Capital inflows, financial repression, and macroeconomic policy in India since the reforms,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 23(2), pages 292-310, Summer.
- Partha Sen, 2007. "Capital Inflows, Financial Repression And Macroeconomic Policy In India Since The Reforms," Working papers 157, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004.
"Foreign Capital, Inflation, Sterilization, Crowding-Out and Growth: Some Illustrative Models,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4c4363xp, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004. "Foreign Capital, Inflation, Sterilization, Crowding-Out and Growth: Some Illustrative Models," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1m09m3kf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T. N., 2004. "Foreign Capital, Inflation, Sterilization, Crowding-Out and Growth: Some Illustrative Models," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt1m09m3kf, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Siddiki, Jalal Uddin & Morrissey, Oliver, 2006. "Capital inflows and the demand for money in South Asian countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2006-4, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2008.
"Inflation targeting in India: issues and prospects,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 259-270.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2005. "Inflation Targeting In India: Issues And Prospects," CAMA Working Papers 2005-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2005. "Inflation Targeting in India: Issues and Prospects," ASARC Working Papers 2005-04, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Nirvikar Singh & T.N. Srinivasan, 2004. "Foreign Capital, Inflation, Sterilization, Crowding-Out and," International Finance 0412001, EconWPA.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Tony Cavoli, 2006. "The Extent of Exchange Rate Flexibility in India: Basket Pegger or Closet US Dollar Pegger?," Working Papers id:424, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; macroeconomics; foreign inflows; inflows; payments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:indiap:v:1:y:2004:i:2004-1:p:135-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brookus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.