A Perspective on the Debt of Deveoloping Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devlin, Robert, 1979. "Commercial bank finance from the North and the economic development of the South: congruence and conflict," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1994. "A Retrospective on the Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 4963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1998. "The Structure of the Asian Debt Crisis in Theoretical and Historical Perspective," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Premakumar, Velupillai, 1990. "Measuring the impacts of credit restrictions on the trade performance of debtor nations," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000010382, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "The Upshot of External Debt on Economic Growth in West African Countries: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 52555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maltritz, Dominik & Molchanov, Alexander, 2013. "Analyzing determinants of bond yield spreads with Bayesian Model Averaging," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5275-5284.
- Maltritz, Dominik & Molchanov, Alexander, 2014. "Country credit risk determinants with model uncertainty," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 224-234.
- Hentschel, Jesko, 1988. "Non-optimizing growth-cum-debt models and sustainability of indebtedness," Discussion Papers, Series II 44, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Fuhmei Wang, 2009. "The effects of foreign borrowing policies on economic growth: success or failure?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 273-284.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; developing countries debt;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:8:y:1977:i:1977-2:p:479-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.