Why Was the Consumer Feeling So Sad?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco Modigliani, 1977.
"The monetarist controversy; or, should we forsake stabilization policies?,"
Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr suppl, pages 27-46.
- Modigliani, Franco, 1977. "The Monetarist Controversy or, Should We Forsake Stabilization Policies?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 1-19, March.
- Petar Soric & Mateo Zokalj & Marija Logarusic, 2020. "Economic determinants of Croatian consumer confidence: real estate prices vs. macroeconomy," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 18(2B), pages 240-257.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2016.
"Determinants of Consumer Sentiment Over Business Cycles: Evidence from the US Surveys of Consumers,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research, Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 12(2), pages 187-215, December.
- Kajal Lahiri & Yongchen Zhao, 2016. "Determinants of Consumer Sentiment over Business Cycles: Evidence from the U.S. Surveys of Consumers," Working Papers 2016-14, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Arindam Mandal & Joseph McCollum, 2013. "Consumer Confidence and the Unemployment Rate in New York State: A Panel Study," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 44(1), pages 3-19.
- Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2003. "What is this thing called confidence? A comparative analysis of consumer confidence indices in eight major countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 484, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- C. Alan Garner, 2002. "Consumer confidence after September 11," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 87(Q II).
- Georges Prat, 1996.
"Le modèle d'évaluation des actions confronté aux anticipations des agents informés,"
Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(1), pages 85-110.
- Georges Prat, 1996. "Le modèle d'évaluation des actions confronté aux anticipations des agents informés," Post-Print halshs-00173042, HAL.
- Dion, David Pascal, 2006. "Does Consumer Confidence Forecast Household Spending? The Euro Area Case," MPRA Paper 911, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malgarini, Marco & Margani, Patrizia, 2005.
"Psychology, consumer sentiment and household expenditures: a disaggregated analysis,"
42443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Malgarini & Patrizia Margani, 2005. "Psychology, consumer sentiment and household expenditures: a disaggregated analysis," ISAE Working Papers 58, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Hardik A. Marfatia & Christophe Andre & Rangan Gupta, 2020. "Predicting Housing Market Sentiment: The Role of Financial, Macroeconomic and Real Estate Uncertainties," Working Papers 202061, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Victor Zarnowitz & Geoffrey H. Moore, 1977. "The Recession and Recovery of 1973-1976," NBER Chapters, in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 4, pages 1-87, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; consumer sentiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:6:y:1975:i:1975-2:p:473-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.