Improving Monetary Control
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "Optimal monetary rules under persistent shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1277-1294, July.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A., 1991.
"Should the fed smooth interest rates? the case of seasonal monetary policy,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 41-69, January.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron, 1990. "Should The Fed Smooth Interest Rates? The Case of Seasonal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 3388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982.
"Money Stock Control with Reserve and Interest Rate Instruments Under Rational Expectations,"
NBER Working Papers
0893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Hoehn, James G., 1982. "Money stock control with reserve and interest rate instruments under rational expectations," Working Papers 8201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado aberto brasileiro: análise dos procedimentos operacionais," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Michael A. Klein, 1981. "Monetary-control implications of the Monetary Control Act," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 6-21.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1988. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1977. "Seasonal adjustment of the money stock : problems and policy implications," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 19-27.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1982. "A model of money stock determination with loan demand and a banking system balance sheet constraint," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 3-16.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary control;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:3:y:1972:i:1972-2:p:293-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.