Labor Force Structure, Potential Output, and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Why has productivity growth declined? Productivity and public investment," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-22.
- Ioannidis, Yiorgos, 2013.
"Η κρυφή ανεργία στην Ελλάδα / Hidden Unemployment in Greece
[Hidden Unemployment in Greece]," MPRA Paper 52120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vasiliy Anikin, 2013.
"Mode of Socio-Economic Development and Occupational Structure: The Case of Contemporary Russia,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(4), pages 397-415, March.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Mode of socio-economic development and occupational structure: the case of contemporary Russia," MPRA Paper 45027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R.W. Peters & A. Petridis, 1988. "Potential Output and Okun's Law for Australia Since 1979 - Implications for Unemployment," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 88-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Todd E. Clark & Taisuke Nakata, 2006. "The trend growth rate of employment : past, present, and future," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 43-85.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Porter, Richard D. & Reifschneider, David & Tetlow, Robert & Finan, Frederico, 2000.
"Errors in the measurement of the output gap and the design of monetary policy,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 117-141.
- Athanasios Orphanides & Richard D. Porter & David L. Reifschneider & Robert J. Tetlow & Frederico Finan, 1999. "Errors in the measurement of the output gap and the design of monetary policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fernando Siqueira Dos Santos, 2016. "Okun’S Law And Labor Productivity In Brazil," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 232, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; labor force;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:2:y:1971:i:1971-3:p:533-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.