Monetary Policy and the New View of International Capital Movements
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Feldstein, 1991.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Movements in the Long Run and the Short Run,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 331-353
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 1983. "Domestic saving and international capital movements in the long run and the short run," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1-2), pages 129-151.
- Martin Feldstein, 1982. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Movements in the Long Run and the Short Run," NBER Working Papers 0947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Willem H. Buiter & Jonathan Eaton, 1982. "On the Adequacy or Inadequacy of Keynesian Balance-of-Payments Theory: A Rejoinder," NBER Working Papers 1032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1995. "Intenational Currency Experience: New Lessons and Lessons Relearned," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 119-220.
- William Marois & Dominique Lacoue-Labarthe, 1979. "La théorie financière des mouvements internationaux de capitaux à court terme," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 30(4), pages 612-649.
- John M. Griffin & Federico Nardari & Rene M. Stulz, 2002. "Daily Cross-Border Equity Flows: Pushed or Pulled?," NBER Working Papers 9000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985.
"Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments,"
Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984. "Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments," NBER Working Papers 1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Michael & Funke, Katja & Stadtmann, Georg, 2004. "A panel analysis of bilateral FDI flows to emerging economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 281-300, September.
- Junichi Ujiie, 1975. "On Stability With a Foreign Exchange Reserve Target For Monetary Policy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 243-260, July.
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1990. "Determinanten internationaler Direktinvestitionen: eine kritische Analyse traditioneller Theorieansätze," Kiel Working Papers 412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1987. "The Mundell-Flemming Model: A Quarter Century Later," NBER Working Papers 2321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin Carton, 2011. "The Impossible Trinity Revised: An Application to China," Working Papers 2011-27, CEPII research center.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary policy; international capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:1:y:1970:i:1970-2:p:235-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.