Back to the Future: European Unemployment Today Viewed from America in 1939
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2001.
"The morning after: explaining the slowdown in Japanese growth in the 1990s,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 241-259, April.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After: Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 7350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim, 2000. "The Morning After: Explaining The Slowdown In Japanese Growth In The 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 2436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1999. "The Morning After; Explaining the Slowdown in Japanese Growth in the 1990's," IMF Working Papers 99/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Gustav Adolf Horn, 1989. "Ursachen struktureller Arbeitslosigkeit: zur Theorie und Empirie neuerer makroökonomischer Ansätze," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-alana, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Europe: Persistence and Macroeconomic Determinants,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 581-591, December.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Europe: Persistence and Macroeconomic Determinants," CESifo Working Paper Series 4696, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goldberg, Michael D., 1995. "Symmetry restrictions and the semblance of neutrality in exchange rate models," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 579-599.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; European Unemployment; America in 1939;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:19:y:1988:i:1988-1:p:271-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.