Why Have Short-Term Interest Rates Been So High?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard H. Clarida & Benjamin M. Friedman, 1986. "The Behavior of U.S. Short-Term Interest Rates Since 1979-10," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 695, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Peek, Joe, 1992. "Treasury Bill Rates in the 1970s and 1980s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 195-214, May.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "The Value of Intermediate Targets in Implementing Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Miron, Jeffrey A & Weil, David N, 1987.
"The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 358-374, June.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Jeffrey A. Miron & David N. Weil, 1987. "The Adjustment of Expectations to a Change in Regime: A Study of the Founding of the Federal Reserve," NBER Working Papers 2124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "Lessons from the 1979-1982 Monetary Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 1272, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard H & Friedman, Benjamin M, 1984.
" The Behavior of U.S. Short-Term Interest Rates since October 1979,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 671-682, July.
- Richard H. Clarida & Benjamin M. Friedman, 1984. "The Behavior of U.S. Short-Term Interest Rates Since October 1979," NBER Working Papers 1273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; short-term; interest rates; financial markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:14:y:1983:i:1983-2:p:553-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.