Capital Formation and Economic Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Klundert, Th & Peters, P, 1988.
"Price Inertia in a Macroeconomic Model of Monopolistic Competition,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 203-217, May.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1986. "Price inertia in a macroeconomic model of monopolistic competition," Research Memorandum FEW 221, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1988. "Price inertia in a macroeconomic model of monopolistic competition," Other publications TiSEM 14d1003c-aab3-48b8-8129-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gérard Duménil & Mark Glick & José Rangel, 1984. "La baisse de la rentabilité aux États-Unis : inventaire de recherches et mise en perspective historique," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 69-92.
- Sharon J. Erenburg, "undated". "Linking Public Capital to Economic Performance, Public Capital: The Missing Link Between Investment and Economic Growth ," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive 14, Levy Economics Institute.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1983. "The productivity slowdown and its policy implications," BIS Working Papers 8, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jacques R. Artus, 1984. "An Empirical Evaluation of the Disequilibrium Real Wage Rate Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palle S. Andersen, 1987. "Profit shares, investment and output capacity," BIS Working Papers 12, Bank for International Settlements.
- Louri, Helen, 1989. "Regional policy and investment behaviour: The case of Greece, 1971-1982," MPRA Paper 40229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; capital formation; economic policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:13:y:1982:i:1982-2:p:273-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.