Market liquidity and financial stability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami, 2012. "Dual Banking and Financial Contagion," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 20, pages 29-54.
- Jana Lastuvkova, 2015. "Dimensions of liquidity and their factors in the Slovenian banking sector," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-55, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Mikhail V. Oet & John M. Dooley & Stephen J. Ong, 2015.
"The Financial Stress Index: Identification of Systemic Risk Conditions,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-25, September.
- Mikhail V. Oet & Ryan Eiben & Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong, 2011. "The financial stress index: identification of systemic risk conditions," Working Paper 1130, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Sekoni, Abiola, 2015. "The Basic Concepts and Feature of Bank Liquidity and Its Risk," MPRA Paper 67389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anastasia Nesvetailova, 2015. "A Crisis of the Overcrowded Future: Shadow Banking and the Political Economy of Financial Innovation," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 431-453, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2008:11:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.