Illiquidity of Frontier Financial Market: Case of Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009.
"Liquidity Measurement Based on Bid-Ask Spread, Trading Frequency, and Liquidity Ratio: The Use of GARCH Model on Jakarta Stock Exchange (JSX),"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
200910, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2010. "Liquidity Measurement Based on Bid-Ask Spread, Trading Frequency, and Liquidity Ratio: The Use of GARCH Model on Jakarta Stock Exchange (JSX)," Working Papers in Business, Management and Finance 201003, Department of Management and Business, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2010.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Miller, Merton H, 1988. " Liquidity and Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 617-637, July.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2007.
"Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1783-1831, November.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Christian Lundblad, 2005. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons From Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 11413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell & Lundblad, Christian T, 2006. "Liquidity and Expected Returns: Lessons from Emerging Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lesmond, David A & Ogden, Joseph P & Trzcinka, Charles A, 1999. "A New Estimate of Transaction Costs," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1113-1141.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Huang, Jennifer & Wang, Jiang, 2010. "Market liquidity, asset prices, and welfare," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 107-127, January.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:25engi:v:27:y:2016:i:2:p:151-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carl A. Crittenden II & William F. Crittenden, 2014. "The Accounting Professionâ€™S Role In Corporate Governance In Frontier Markets: A Research Agenda," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
More about this item
KeywordsFrontier market; Illiquidity; Volatility of illiquidity; Conditional standard deviation;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:voj:journl:v:57:y:2010:i:3:p:349-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivana Horvat). General contact details of provider: http://www.panoeconomicus.rs/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.