La loi sur le crédit à la consommation : la protection de la clientèle au coeur de la prévention et du contrôle bancaire et assurantiel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Askenazy & Gilbert Cette & Arnaud Sylvain, 2011. "Le partage de la valeur ajoutée," Post-Print halshs-00654669, HAL.
- Aránzazu Crespo Rodríguez & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Rubén Segura Cayuela, 2012. "Competitiveness indicators: the importance of an efficient allocation of resources," Economic Bulletin, Banco de España;Economic Bulletin Homepage, issue JAN, January.
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Spaventa, Luigi, 2010.
"Why the current account may matter in a monetary union: Lessons from the financial crisis in the Euro area,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8008, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Luigi Spaventa, 2011. "Why the current account may matter in a monetary union. Lesson from the financial crisis in the Euro area," Working Papers 426, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jack Favilukis & David Kohn & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2012.
"International Capital Flows and House Prices: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Housing and the Financial Crisis, pages 235-299
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Favilukis & David Kohn & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2012. "International Capital Flows and House Prices: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Francesco Giavazzi, 2002. "Current Account Deficits in the Euro Area: The End of the Feldstein Horioka Puzzle?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 33(2), pages 147-210.
- Lane, Philip R. & Pels, Barbara, 2012.
"Current Account Imbalances in Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip R. Lane & Barbara Pels, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp397, IIIS.
More about this item
Keywordsassurance emprunteur; contrôle prudentiel; crédit à la consommation; pratiques commerciales; protection de la clientèle; publicité.;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2010:182:05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.