The Construction and Use of Approximations for Missing Quarterly Observations: A Model-based Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1985. "The construction and use of approximations for missing quarterly observations : A model-based approach," Other publications TiSEM 22310454-d7c0-4639-b9a7-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2007.
"Pooling-Based Data Interpolation and Backdating,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 53-71, January.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2005. "Pooling-based data interpolation and backdating," CEPR Discussion Papers 5295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005. "Pooling-based Data Interpolation and Backdating," Working Papers 299, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Nijman, Theo E & Palm, Franz C, 1990.
"Predictive Accuracy Gain from Disaggregate Sampling in ARIMA Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 8(4), pages 405-415, October.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1987. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA-models," Research Memorandum FEW 273, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1990. "Predictive accuracy gain from disaggregate sampling in ARIMA models," Other publications TiSEM 50a68aea-1b30-497d-b111-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jerome & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2006.
"Interpolation and backdating with a large information set,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2693-2724, December.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2003. "Interpolation and backdating with a large information set," Working Paper Series 252, European Central Bank.
- Angelini, Elena & Henry, Jérôme & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2004. "Interpolation and Backdating with A Large Information Set," CEPR Discussion Papers 4533, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kosei Fukuda, 2009. "Related-variables selection in temporal disaggregation," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(4), pages 343-357.
- José Manuel Pavía, 2000. "Desagregación conjunta de series anuales: perturbaciones AR(1) multivariante," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(3), pages 727-737, September.
- V. Guerrero & J. Martínez, 1995. "A recursive ARIMA-based procedure for disaggregating a time series variable using concurrent data," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(2), pages 359-376, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:4:y:1986:i:1:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.