Intrinsic Bayesian Estimation of Vector Autoregression Impulse Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerhard Bry & Charlotte Boschan, 1971. "Cyclical Analysis of Time Series: Selected Procedures and Computer Programs," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bry_71-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David E. Allen & Chialin Chang & Michael McAleer & Abhay K Singh, 2018.
"A cointegration analysis of agricultural, energy and bio-fuel spot, and futures prices,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(7), pages 804-823, February.
- David E. Allen & Chialin Chang & Michael McAleer & Abhay K. Singh, 2016. "A Cointegration Analysis of Agricultural, Energy and Bio-Fuel Spot and Futures Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-038/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Allen, D.E. & Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Singh, A.K., 2016. "A Cointegration Analysis of Agricultural, Energy and Bio-Fuel Spot and Futures Prices," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Reneé van Eyden & Josine Uwilingiye & Rangan Gupta, 2017.
"The Impact of Oil Price on South African GDP Growth: A Bayesian Markov Switching-VAR Analysis,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 29(2), pages 319-336, June.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Reneé van Eyden & Josine Uwilingiye & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "The impact of oil price on South African GDP growth: A Bayesian Markov Switching-VAR analysis," Working Papers 15-13, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Reneé van Eyden & Josine Uwilingiye & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "The impact of oil price on South African GDP growth: A Bayesian Markov Switching-VAR analysis," Working Papers 201470, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M., 2015.
"Regime switching model of US crude oil and stock market prices: 1859 to 2013,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 317-327.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2014. "Regime Switching Model of US Crude Oil and Stock Market Prices: 1859 to 2013," Working papers 2014-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2014. "Regime Switching Model of US Crude Oil and Stock Market Prices: 1859 to 2013," Working Papers 201429, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00180-017-0710-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Asaba, Nwin-Anefo Fru, 2015. "A regime-dependent assessment of the information transmission dynamics between oil prices, precious metal prices and exchange rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 72-89.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:25:y:2007:p:163-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.