Kernel Estimation of Average Derivatives and Differences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yulia Kotlyarova & Marcia M Schafgans & Victoria Zinde-Walsh, 2011.
"Adapting Kernel Estimation to Uncertain Smoothness,"
STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series
557, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kotlyarova, Yulia & Schafgans, Marcia M. A. & Zinde‐Walsh, Victoria, 2011. "Adapting kernel estimation to uncertain smoothness," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rendon, Silvio, 2007.
"Does Wealth Explain BlackWhite Differences in Early Employment Careers?,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 484-500, October.
- Rendón, Silvio, 2003. "Does wealth explain black-white differences in early employment careers?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we032303, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Silvio Rendon, 2006. "Does Wealth Explain Black-White Differences in Early Employment Careers?," Working Papers 0603, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2017. "Likelihood inference on semiparametric models: Average derivative and treatment effect," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 592, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kaido, Hiroaki, 2017.
"Asymptotically Efficient Estimation Of Weighted Average Derivatives With An Interval Censored Variable,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(05), pages 1218-1241, October.
- Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of Weighted Average Derivatives with an Inverval Censored Variable," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-022, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hiroaki Kaido, 2014. "Asymptotically efficient estimation of weighted average derivatives with an interval censored variable," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/14, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lee, Myoung-jae & Kim, Young-sook, 2007. "Multinomial choice and nonparametric average derivatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 63-81, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:23:y:2005:p:211-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.