Blanchard's Model of Consumption: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AndrÃ© KallÃ¥k Anundsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2015.
"Did US Consumers 'Save for a Rainy Day' Before the Great Recession?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5347, CESifo Group Munich.
- André K. Anundsen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2015. "Did US consumers ‘save for a rainy day’ before the Great Recession?," Working Paper 2015/08, Norges Bank.
- Anundsen, Andre K. & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2015. "Did US consumers `save for a rainy day' before the Great Recession?," Memorandum 11/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred A. Haug & Tomasz Jedrzejowicz & Anna Sznajderska, 2013.
"Combining Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an SVAR for a Small Open Economy,"
1313, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Alfred A.Haug & Tomasz Jędrzejowicz & Anna Sznajderska, 2013. "Combining monetary and fiscal policy in an SVAR for a small open economy," NBP Working Papers 168, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Øyvind Eitrheim & Eilev S. Jansen & Ragnar Nymoen, 2002.
"Progress from forecast failure -- the Norwegian consumption function,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 40-64, June.
- Eitrheim,O. & Jansen,E.S. & Nymoen,R., 2000. "Progress from forecast failure : the Norwegian consumption function," Memorandum 32/2000, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred Haug, 2016.
"A New Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using the Narrative Record on Tax Changes,"
1607, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Haug, Alfred A., 2016. "A New Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using the Narrative Record on Tax Changes," MPRA Paper 75452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ikeda, Shinsuke & Gombi, Ichiro, 1999.
"Habits, costly investment, and current account dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 363-384, December.
- Ikeda, S. & Gombi, I., 1995. "Habits, Costly Investment, and Current Account Dynamics," ISER Discussion Paper 0442, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Neaime, Simon, 2015. "Twin deficits and the sustainability of public debt and exchange rate policies in Lebanon," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 127-143.
- Hannes Kaadu & Lenno Uuskula, 2004. "Liquidity Constrains and Ricardian Equivalence in Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2004-7, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2004.
- Waqas, Muhamad & Awan, Masood Sarwar & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "We are living on the cost of our children," MPRA Paper 32044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2003.
"آثار عجز الميزانية على الإدخار الخاص في الإقتصاد المغربي عبر نمذجة التقهقر الذاتي البنيوي
[Effects of Budget Deficit on Private Savings in Moroccan Economy using SVAR Modeling]," MPRA Paper 56435, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2004.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:14:y:1996:i:2:p:169-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.