Marginal Structural Models to Estimate the Joint Causal Effect of Nonrandomized Treatments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justin Leroux & John Rizzo & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The role of self-reporting bias in health, mental health and labor force participation: a descriptive analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 525-536, October.
- Michael Lechner & Stephan Wiehler, 2007.
"Does the Order and Timing of Active Labor Market Programs Matter?,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007
2007-38, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lechner, Michael & Wiehler, Stephan, 2007. "Does the Order and Timing of Active Labor Market Programs Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 3092, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Lechner & Stephan Wiehler, 2013.
"Does the Order and Timing of Active Labour Market Programmes Matter?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(2), pages 180-212, April.
- Lechner, Michael & Wiehler, Stephan, 2007. "Does the Order and Timing of Active Labour Market Programmes Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6521, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre Azoulay & Waverly Ding & Toby Stuart, 2006. "The Impact of Academic Patenting on the Rate, Quality, and Direction of (Public) Research Output," NBER Working Papers 11917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Calderini & Chiara Franzoni & Andrea Vezzulli, 2007. "The Unequal Benefits of Academic Patenting for Science and Engineering Research," KITeS Working Papers 203, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- de Luna, Xavier & Johansson, Per, 2007. "Matching estimators for the effect of a treatment on survival times," Working Paper Series 2007:1, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Leroux, Justin & Rizzo, John & Sickles, Robin, 2004. "Health, Mental Health and Labor Productivity: The Role of Self-Reporting Bias," Working Papers 2004-09, Rice University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:june:p:440-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.