Best Predictive Small Area Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berg, Emily & Chandra, Hukum, 2014. "Small area prediction for a unit-level lognormal model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 159-175.
- J. N. K. Rao, 2015. "Inferential issues in model-based small area estimation: some new developments," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 491-510, December.
- Benavent, Roberto & Morales, Domingo, 2016. "Multivariate Fay–Herriot models for small area estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 372-390.
- Yoshimori, Masayo & Lahiri, Partha, 2014. "A new adjusted maximum likelihood method for the Fay–Herriot small area model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 281-294.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:491-510 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rong Zhu & Guohua Zou & Hua Liang & Lixing Zhu, 2016. "Penalized Weighted Least Squares to Small Area Estimation," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(3), pages 736-756, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:494:y:2011:p:732-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.