Model Selection by Testing for the Presence of Small-Area Effects, and Application to Area-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:67-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:csdana:v:114:y:2017:i:c:p:47-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:csb:stintr:v:17:y:2016:i:1:p:67-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serena Arima & Gauri S. Datta & Brunero Liseo, 2015. "Bayesian Estimators for Small Area Models when Auxiliary Information is Measured with Error," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(2), pages 518-529, June.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:684-706 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1253-1279 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:4:p:1035-1037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tzavidis, Nikos & Zhang, Li-Chun & Luna Hernandez, Angela & Schmid, Timo & Rojas-Perilla, Natalia, 2016. "From start to finish: A framework for the production of small area official statistics," Discussion Papers 2016/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Sugasawa, Shonosuke & Kubokawa, Tatsuya, 2017. "Bayesian estimators in uncertain nested error regression models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 52-63.
- Elżbieta Gołata, 2015. "SAE education challenges to academics and NSI," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 16(4), pages 611-630, December.
- repec:exl:29stat:v:16:y:2015:i:4:p:611-630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marhuenda, Yolanda & Morales, Domingo & del Carmen Pardo, María, 2014. "Information criteria for Fay–Herriot model selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 268-280.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:362-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.